Yati has a rich experience of 15 years of working in various special areas like child development. In the past she has been associated with Light House (Mumnai); Mind Temple; Train the Brain Center; K.E.M. Hospital and others.
She is Master’s in Counseling Psychology with Graduation in Human Development (specialization in Developmental Counseling).
She also has Diploma in Human Resource Management from Welingkar’s Institute of Management Studies, is a Certified “SOI” trainer and has completed Primary level of REBT.
Other certifications/ workshops to her credit are - Suicide prevention conducted by Dr.Harish Shetty. (February 2010)
- Dance Movement Therapy, by Ms. Sohini Chakroborty (April 2009)
- R.E.B.T (Basic and Advanced) conducted by Ms. Swati Kanholkar (March 2009)
- Workshop on parenting & teaching children with A.D.H.D by Dr. Shelja Sen and Dr. Amit Sen (December 2008)
- Metaphor Therapy by Ms. Kirti Bakshi (August 2008)
- Narrative therapy by Ms. Rupa Chaubal and Ms. Neha Mehta (July 2008)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (Basic), Premanjali Counseling Centre, Nallasopara